The CDC just came out with a report, even despite the efforts to help reduce bacteria on our food, our numbers are increasing. So, every year there are over 48 million reported cases of food borne illness in the USA alone.
In today’s episode of the podcast, we are joined by Mareya Ibrahim. Mareya is an author, entrepreneur, and holistic nutrition expert who overcame an eating disorder to become one of the most influential voices in health and wellness.
This Episode Covers:
- Mareya’s struggles with an eating disorder and how she healed [4:45];
- Mareya on Los Angeles vanity culture and social media [11:00];
- The importance of food safety and rethinking factory farming [18:00];
- Developing a food safety product with her father [26:00];
- Should we eat farm raised fish? [35:00];
- The joy of locally sourced, high quality meals [42:30];